Dingoes

J.G.W

P1240004.jpg
Not exactly coyotes but our Aussie version, the dingo. These three were called in and taken at around 100 yards. I shot them with a Rem 700 aac-sd in .308, stock is a HS Precision, scope is Trijicon accupoint 3-9x40 green mildot reticle.

We didn't see too many poor ones around here. Always plenty of food; wallabies, rabbit, insects, etc.
Lead poisoning sorts them out though

Outstanding." I called them in." Please give us the details.
I either howl just using my own voice or use a Scotch predator call. Dingoes are a pack animal and a certain pack will control an area (I imagine like wolves). If you howl just right they will come to see who the strange dog is, also works when they are mating and the dogs are on the sniff looking for a bitch.
I was howling when these dogs came trotting in, I first saw them about 200 yards out and let them come to around 100 before I dropped the biggest. The bitch panicked and didn't know which way to run, had her dead 20 yards from the first. The big pup actually ran towards me and was easy pickings.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts