Dillion sticks behind their products awesome company !

dgr416

I totally wore out my dillion 550 reloader after almost 20 years .I couldn't get the primer system to work any way possible .I used it to load my 416 and 338-378 a bunch and loaded over 30,000 357 rem maximums on it .I.loaded tons more but I wore out every part possible and finally sent it in.for repair .I was very surprised they sent me a new reloader and powder measurer.I was happy as a kid at Christmas.I had tried tons of times to fix it myself without any luck! Hope this one last rest of my.Life probably will ! DILLION is awesome !

I had a similar experience. I bought a Square Deal some time in the mid 1980's and after 25+ years of loading thousand's of pistol rounds almost nothing worked, so I sent it back to Dillion and in a week or so I received my Square Deal back. It was new except for the bullet tray. Excellent company.

I dropped a door on my Dillon powder measure and broke it severely. A call to Dillon and they said send it to them 8-10 days later a brand new one shows up no charge! I even explained to them that it was my fault! Great customer service.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts