• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Digital calipers

Check out the iGaging ABSOLUTE ORIGIN on Amazon. Around 40.00 and work great, just have to remember to turn then off as they will not turn off automatically.
These. I use them for work every day as a machinist, they're great value

Check out the iGaging ABSOLUTE ORIGIN on Amazon. Around 40.00 and work great, just have to remember to turn then off as they will not turn off automatically.
After watching a caliper comparison on YouTube I took a chance and purchase one and I'm very happy

I have a set of these at work and at home for reloading. They have proven to be accurate and reliable. They get 4.5 stars on Amazon with over 2500 reviews and seem like a great value for only $22.

VINCA DCLA-0605 Quality Electronic Digital Vernier Caliper Inch/Metric/Fractions Conversion 0-6 Inch/150 mm Stainless Steel Body Red/Black Extra Large LCD Screen Auto Off Featured Measuring Tool

I have a set of these at work and at home for reloading. They have proven to be accurate and reliable. They get 4.5 stars on Amazon with over 2500 reviews and seem like a great value for only $22.

VINCA DCLA-0605 Quality Electronic Digital Vernier Caliper Inch/Metric/Fractions Conversion 0-6 Inch/150 mm Stainless Steel Body Red/Black Extra Large LCD Screen Auto Off Featured Measuring Tool
Just recieved this same set in the mail yesterday. Seems like a bargain. Have not used it yet but tried it out and appears to work perfect. Comes in a nice case with 2 spare batteries.

I just got a set of Harbor Freight (Pittsburgh) 6" digital dial calipers on sale for $10. I already have a nice set of Peacock calipers, but I wanted digital for the zeroing option. For $10 they are a bargain and will do the job. Are they the best or most accurate calipers out there, not at all. A side by side comparison on a loaded 300 win mag shows .002" difference between my $100 Japan made Peacocks and the $10 chinese harbor freight. I measured some fired 7-300 mag necks and they both gave the same readings of .308" so the accuracy is there on the shorter measurements. Measured some 7-300 win mag cases and the harbor freight is reading .002" difference at 2.605" compared to 2.607" for the peacocks. For a cheap pair of calipers, they work anyway. I never expected them to be better than the japan made ones.
20200521_235106.jpg