Digiscoping phone adaptors?

----------------
I've been looking for a long time for a bluetooth scope remote, to broadcast video from my spotting scope to my phone. That way I can remain in position on target and move my eyes a bit to see the POI, rather than moving my body to the scope. I haven't been able to find anything like that, are you aware of such a product?
Apple Watches can remotely activate the camera on an iphone

Apple Watches can remotely activate the camera on an iphone
------------
Thx, that's worth knowing, but let me be more specific - I have a nice Celestron spotting scope and I'd like to attach a bluetooth transmitter to its eyepiece, which would display the image on my cellphone. I haven't been able to find a device that both attaches to the eyepiece, and transmits via bluetooth, the only products I've been able to find are like the Phonescope, which attaches to the eyepiece, but you have to move your body to look at the phone display, which is up on the spotting scope, not down where I am. I'd prefer to be able to prop my cell near my line of sight when I'm on the rifle scope, so that I can stay in position on the rifle and move just my eyes to see the point of impact. Does anyone know of a product which would attach to a spotting scope's standard eyepiece, and broadcast the image digitally via bluetooth to a phone or tablet? thx

True, and I have one for longer ranges, but that requires me to set it up downrange and hope it doesn't get nailed by a stray round, plus they're expensive. I'm just assuming there is a product as I describe because it can be set up from the shooting position, and should be cheaper than a target system. Maybe they don't exist, but for those who use spotting scopes it sure seems like it would be a useful tool.

Several of us use the Phone Scope with the Swaro 15x56 HD and it works great. Just need t make sure it's pushed all the way on to the binos. Use the phone scope blue tooth transmitter to work the shutter for stills and videos.

------------
Thx, that's worth knowing, but let me be more specific - I have a nice Celestron spotting scope and I'd like to attach a bluetooth transmitter to its eyepiece, which would display the image on my cellphone. I haven't been able to find a device that both attaches to the eyepiece, and transmits via bluetooth, the only products I've been able to find are like the Phonescope, which attaches to the eyepiece, but you have to move your body to look at the phone display, which is up on the spotting scope, not down where I am. I'd prefer to be able to prop my cell near my line of sight when I'm on the rifle scope, so that I can stay in position on the rifle and move just my eyes to see the point of impact. Does anyone know of a product which would attach to a spotting scope's standard eyepiece, and broadcast the image digitally via bluetooth to a phone or tablet? thx
You could look into remote camera apps line Presence that allow you to use old iphone/ipad as security camera. I know they work on wifi, not sure about bluetooth. I do know there are cameras for digiscoping on microscopes that are bluetooth. Just not sure if battery powered.

I have tried numerous adapters on different scopes and have found them all lacking. As Yorke-1 said, getting everything set up can be very slow.

I have replaced my spotters with a Nikon P1000 camera on my tripod. So far, I've found it to be excellent for zooming in on distant targets and taking high quality still pics or HD videos is a snap.
Dok, can you post some photos of targets or similar at long distance ?

Dok, can you post some photos of targets or similar at long distance ?
I haven't used it yet on targets, as we're having 100-105* days and the mirage has been terrible.

I took a few pictures on my Colorado scouting trip the first of August, in between thunderstorms. Didn't have my range finder, so distances are just a guess. The blurry buck was about 500 yards, the bear only 250, elk in the timber at 600+/-, the small buck was 350+, the elk bedded in the open we're maybe 1K at 40 zoom the bull was at 125 optical zoom at same range. The goat @ 5-600 yds. All pics were hand held. DSCN0113.JPG11732.jpegDSCN0125.JPGDSCN0108.JPGDSCN0073.JPG

Fro guy gives pretty good reviews from a pro view, some what above what the average consumer understands but wow, that thing can really zoom, watch some of the baseball game zoom from the outfield.