Different State - POI Change....is this normal?

strewth pal drop it will ya !!!
you are so full of s*^%
Your a new member here, appear to not have added anything positive in 5 month. You have not demonstrated knowledge or the ability to do anything related to Longrange shooting. I am starting to doubt you have anything to add unless a thread pops up about what end of a kangaroo to kiss on a Friday night

Your a new member here, appear to not have added anything positive in 5 month. You have not demonstrated knowledge or the ability to do anything related to Longrange shooting. I am starting to doubt you have anything to add unless a thread pops up about what end of a kangaroo to kiss on a Friday night
well said sunshine
shows your intelligence
fyi i shoot long range only when i take a rifle out

NOT MY MOUTH

That did not take long. you made two personal attacks. I give back what I get. I don t wear pink panties . If you disagree , your more than welcome to debate, but make a logical argument. I gave one possible explanation of what may have caused the poi shift. I provided data to back up my thoughts So far your contribution has been ." I never seen that, it got bumped and you don t know squat! " you been here 5 months add something to the forum Show us some rifle builds, share loading data, pictures of a few Longrange groups. Would be interesting. Add something positive instead of trolling

Trust me brother it is terrible here! The liberals have total ownership of NY. That said, there are STILL allot of hunters and gun owners here. We buy more hunting licenses in NY than there are people living in Wyoming. Plus millions of gun owners and shooters.

Liberals destroy everything.
Agreed! I would add if given the chance for a "purge" we would take it...….lol

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts