Different Deer?...and one little kitty

Forester

Here are a few of the more interesting pictures I have gotten this fall. Whats your Opinion, are these two different deer? I believe they are but can't be certain.

Deer 1:
MDGC0031.jpg

MDGC0033.jpg

Deer 2?

MDGC0013.jpg

First time I have seen this guy on camera:
(middle of the picture on the left)

MDGC0017.jpg

They are two different deer. Look at the dark spot (right rear leg) on the first two pictures and not one present on the third pic.

Definitely shooters in my book.....

I'm clueless on the last pic though, even with help I see nothing.

They are two different deer. Look at the dark spot (right rear leg) on the first two pictures and not one present on the third pic.

Definitely shooters in my book.....

I'm clueless on the last pic though, even with help I see nothing.

Yeah, either or both would make me pretty happy. My Fiancee saw them and said she guessed she would not see me for most of November and December.

I have pictures of the younger looking first deer from last year. His rack looks just the same except a little bigger in all directions this year.

The last pic there is a bobcat(I think) in the middle of the skid trail facing away. Middle of the picture on the far left. Heres a little better one I found.

MDGC0016.jpg

Ahhh...much better. I can see it in the first pic now.

No doubt if I had bucks like those wifey wouldn't see much of me either.

She's still holding the two weeks of hunting in Idaho over my head. What she doesn't understand is that if you don't come back with anything there is no grounds for said holding over head.

Forester what state are we looking at?

The property is a 600acre piece of company property I hunt in Mercer County WV and borders the National Forest in Virginia.

are you sure it is not at Pipestem, ther are two differnt buck the 1st two pics arof a 9pt it has 5 on its left and 4 on the right

I agree, it's two different deer. Deer 1 is a nine point and deer 2 is an 8 point.

Here's the first kitty-cat picture with the critter circled.

MDGC0017.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts