Did i ruin my AMP mark 2?!?!

I was annealing brass and saw one piece had a hole eaten through it after annealing. Low and behold...I did an idiot move and must have had a stainless pin in it. Sure enough, AMP, on their website says this voids the warranty. What are my options now? Is the unit completely ruined? Unfortunately the only number I found is a new Zealand number so now I'm not sure what to even do. if I'm out a bit of cash for some repairs that is one thing but I hope the whole unit is not ruined. Anyone had this happen?
If you can hear the pin rattling around in the bottom of the unit you should not have any problem. I had a SS pin fall out of a case before I annealed it. I was lucky that I turned the machine upside down and the pin fell out. You can contact Alex the Owner @ AMP [email protected]

Thanks
Len

Like cohunt I use a magnet to remove the stainless pins after cleaning
Frankford Arsenal Magnet that can be magnetic and pull the handle and it goes non-magnetic so the pins won't stay on the magnet and can be released back into the bag it came from.

I with Len,turn it upside down and shake it to remove the pin and hope it comes out.
Chances are that if it is in the bottom of the machine it is almost impossible to fall back out the little hole in the ceramic case holder. If you do get it to come back out of the hole, go buy a Lottery ticket! If it is the bottom of the machine shouldn't be an issue. To get to it you would have to take the AMP apart. Alex would be the best for advice and he is GREAT for customer service!!!!!!!!!

Len are there vent slots?Maybe on the sides?
Rooster
None. It is also kind of complicated to take apart. It is a WELL built UNIT! Lots of contact points (Screws) with a Case that fits TIGHT and overlaps.
That is why it is very IMPORTANT to check each brass case after cleaning weather it is Wet SS media, of Dry Corn Cob, ect. I learned my lesson even though I was always careful. It took just one time for me to put my practices in check.
It doesn't matter weather you are annealing or not. You need to CHECK your brass after cleaning especially the primer flash hole!!!

You are right Len
If it is laying on a solid state circuit board moving it around may burn a component on the board as residual voltage can cause a short depending on the layout of the board.
If I ever get one I know what to do and what NOT to do.Sorry OP