Did Cabelas close their stores during covid 19 outbreak ????????

If you are in Clearfield county, Grice's probably has most of what you could get at Cabelas.
and likely much cheaper.

ever since they closed the bargain cave, raised prices on their reloading components, and replaced interesting merchandise with endless thousands of hats on every endcap, I've lost interest in going there.

Their card hardly pays anymore either. I don't know the exact formula, but it seems like 10 cents on every 100 dollars spent.

That store is a far cry from it's glory days in the early 2000's. Even the taxidermy mounts look like the hides are bleached white and falling out in clumps.

Currently Miller's Gun Shop in Mill Hall Pa outside of Bellefonte is open limited hours. Check their website
https://millersgunshopinc.com/

Encks in Myerstown might be open, their website says OPEN.
http://www.encksgunbarn.com/

where are you from ? I live in Philipsburg . I go past Millers fairly often , my son lives in S. Williamsport . I've been going up pretty often helping remodel his house . he's only about 6 or 8 miles from euro optic , Lowes is right behind them . LOL

Personally not sure if they closed, not a terrible loss. They now are a retail store for terrible clothing! Since the Basspro purchase it is very painful for me to go to a Cabela's now. No real reason

where are you from ? I live in Philipsburg . I go past Millers fairly often , my son lives in S. Williamsport . I've been going up pretty often helping remodel his house . he's only about 6 or 8 miles from euro optic , Lowes is right behind them . LOL
I live in South Jersey. I spent a lot of time hunting around State College, on Blackhawk mountain on the SCIR property and in Pine Grove Mills, and fishing in the Bellefonte, Penns Creek, Kettle and Old Woman's creek areas. I had a lot of friends up that way years back.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.