Did Berger acquired Hornady?

Was the popcorn gif deployed yet?

L:cool:L! Not yet but might be after this ...

His responses after my last correspondence to him two days ago from the OP.

.280 guy: wonder what the BC is on the .270 load?

Me: Which bullet are you referring to this time???

.280 guy: sorry. I mean the 145gr ELD-X in .270

Me: G1=.536, G7=.270. Did you find credible source that ELD-X is a proprietary Berger bullet as you noted above? I want to make sure my information is current and accurate.

.280 guy: I called Hotnady. The EKD-X in the .270 has a BC of 0.536 which suits me fine.

Me: Got that part already but yet to hear about your ELD-X as Berger bullet proprietary idea.

Me: G1=.536, G7=.270. Did you find credible source that ELD-X is a proprietary Berger bullet as you noted above? I want to make sure my information is current and accurate.

.280 guy: I called Hotnady. The EKD-X in the .270 has a BC of 0.536 which suits me fine.

Me: Got that part already but yet to hear about your ELD-X as Berger bullet proprietary idea.
Lol! Stir the pot !

I never have had social media. My wife tries to fill me in on all peoples drama all the time cause she is always on the Facebook, I always am like "I DONT CARE".

"Told Me Maam's and me Paap's that I wanted to be a mountain man, the y looked at me like they'd been gutshot!" Del Gue (with an E)

LOL well I've made some incorrect statements on here. Had to eat crow, but it goes down easier with a beer lol.

IPA's count me in!

Going in dark with Mountain man Scotch ale.

ADDED:

2019-08-22 11.20.43.jpg

2019-08-22 11.30.22.jpg

Last edited:
Dude!! Are you really updating your status ? Are you checking in ? That's gotta be updatable- Feenix is checking in at Bar S Lounge and Supper Club ! Let Feenix know how you feel! Laughng hard here! Thanks, I needed that .

Of course, I had time to spare. It's social media, social time. :D

Well sir, if your intent was to trigger laughter; well done ! Here we are, bashing Facebook (or I am, anyway) and you up and post a facebookish type status update on LongRangeHunting- and I responded without giving it a thought! Really and truly, that is ALOT of what most of us do here, anyway. Status updates. "My rifle shoots great (or not)!" "Just got a new load working". And it's all good. All of it. I look forward to that time of day when I can sit down and read what others are doing or struggling with , keeping my eyes open for an opportunity to learn something about firearms and shooting. Not all that different, I guess. Maybe I will stop bashing Facebook so hard.....naaaw. Prolly not. Looked like a good steak, too. :) Smiley faces!! Cool!!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts