Did Berger acquired Hornady?

where you are an expert in any field, 6'4" tall, handsome beyond all, rich, and have a great personality.....

Listen here, pal, I don't know who you are, but I don't 'preciate you describing me to millions of people on this here interwebs. That's an exact description of me, and I don't know how you knew that.

Also, Federal owns Berger. I saw it on a federal box I bought. It was 130 grain Bergers. Boom, Interwebs wins again.

You've gotta wonder what would happen if Facebook actually crashed - Catastrophically? Would bridges be crowded with jumpers? A run on nylon rope at the hardware store? Holy Cow, the people that would implode emotionally if that happened would be legion. It's pretty sad, actually.

The same thing is true with cell phones.

Have any of you all tried to shut Facebook off? I have. But every time I click on a link to a business or some such, next thing you know, I get an alert, usually at midnight, wakes me up, Gregg, JoJo Dorkowitz is a new friend suggestion ! Connect with JoJo now ! And I'm so disinterested.......

I literally got a friend suggestion of me once ! But I didn't connect with that guy....he is kind of an arse!!! Too funny.

Last edited:

Skip to about 2:20 in the video, they going to own all the gun companies with this type of performance!

Now THAT is FUNNY !!! I think I broke something laughing at that! Thanks for posting that bit of thoroughly thought provoking scientific testing !!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.