Dick's sporting goods

newmexkid,

We have several Dick's Sprting Goods stores here in central PA. They have rifles, ammo, fishing and camping equipment. No reloading equipment:( Thats about it as far as hunting stuff, and it is all contained in the rear corner of the store. Mostly what is there is golf clubs, shoes, and sports equipment.

Please do not let this discourage you, go and check it out! I have found some real good deals on fishing rods and gear there over the years. Maybe your new store will be better than the ones here.

If you are a hunter and you have been to the Sportsman's Warehouse in Albuquerque, then Dick's is going to be a HUGE disappointment, however if you a golfer, never mind.

Dave

If your looking for handguns, forget Dick's because they don't carry them. We had two Sportsman's Warehouse stors in the Las Vegas area and they both closed. Closest one now is in St.George,Utah. Dick's has a feeble array of long guns and a few smokeploes.
I asked about reloading stuff when they first opened and the clerk looked at me and said,"You want what"?

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.