Dialing on the newer leupolds.

BFD - I wish you would stop tempting me on the 2-10. It will end up costing me another $2500 or so. Of course that would include a new rifle to put it on. I'm feeling weak right now….

I have a few leupolds with dials from the 90's to mid 200"'a. Sent in a 4.5-14 for duals before they even offered it. Have vx5 and vx6.....every single one of them old and new dials perfectly and returns to zero perfectly.

Have my 2nd VX6HD and 6th MK5HD on order at this moment, have several MK4s, VXIIs, VXIIIs and VX3i 's never a problem. Had to send one brand new VVIII pistol scope, silver color back as it had a pin size silver spec inside ocular lens. Cleaned and sent back in 2 weeks, 1st class customer service.

Agree. You should see the FOV/sight picture in the 2-10x42 though. HUGE!
It really is- one of the few scopes that I don't feel handicapped at all in close encounters in thick timber. Mines the 2-12, but I'd guess they are very similar. In fact I have a build that a 2-10 would be perfect for…

I have both of those models. And both have been dead nuts on and repeatable to at least 1000 yards. I have shot out to 1550 but I had to use hold overs due to running out of elevation.