Desert Tech

Switchback2

Who has or has messed with the Desert Tech SRS-A1 ?? I been looking at them and like the idea of how easy it is to change barrels and not have to buy 4-5 scopes, but wanted some more input from others. Thanks for any info

I've had the pleasure of shooting a DT HTI and was thoroughly impressed in every way. If you can afford it you won't be disappointed.

I would recommend at least handling one , preferably shooting one prior to purchase. The bull pup design and operation isn't for everyone. You'll either love it or hate it.

Hello,

I have lots of experience with the SRS A1 and HTI.

What exactly are you needing input for on the SRS?
Are you looking for just other opinions or are you looking for exact comment/answer for an exact question?

THEIS

I own an SRS A1 with .338LM, .300 WM, .308 Win and .260 Rem. Yes, the barrel changes really are that fast. Yes the return to zero really is that repeatable. If you have done your homework, you can adjust your dope predictably between caliber changes and be near or on target first round out. I also have the Barret BORS on mine which kinda makes it like cheating ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.