• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Desert Tech 6.5 Creedmor

Idahobuckeye

Desert Tech SRS A1 second generation 6.5 creedmoor

For sale

• Hawk Hill custom, 1-8 twist, 22 inches long, threaded 5/8-24 chambered in 6.5 creedmoor.
  • 392 rounds fired.
  • Shoots 1/4 to 1/2 moa consistently with 140 ELD match & 140 RDF.
  • Has monopod in the buttstock
  • 15 lbs. 15 ounces dressed in its current configuration.
  • Comes with a 10 round magazine
For sale for $3,000.00 plus shipping to an ffl of your choice.Got rifle from original owner. Would consider trades of 3500$ value or +\- cash to offset make me an offer worst I can say is no thank you!

Thanks Cory

Last edited:
Desert Tech SRS A1 second generation 6.5 creedmoor

For sale or trade

• Hawk Hill custom, 1-8 twist, 22 inches long, threaded 5/8-24 chambered in 6.5 creedmoor.
  • 392 rounds fired.
  • Shoots 1/4 to 1/2 moa consistently with 140 ELD match & 140 RDF.
  • Has monopod in the buttstock
  • 15 lbs. 15 ounces dressed in its current configuration.
  • Comes with a 10 round magazine
For sale for $3,000.00 plus shipping to an ffl of your choice.Got rifle on trade from original owner. Would consider trades of equal value or +\- cash to offset make me an offer!

Can txt or call me at 208-659-9012 with questions

Thanks Cory
What trades are you interested in?

Darin

I'm a gun guy never know what might do it for me lol . Bolt guns , Ar 10's , high end scopes or binos ,cash ,ammo im open to all reasonable offers

I'm a gun guy never know what might do it for me lol . Bolt guns , Ar 10's , high end scopes or binos ,cash ,ammo im open to all reasonable offers
I have two rifles for sale right now on the Hide and on here. SAC built shorty 308 barreled action, and I have a 224 Valkyrie AR-15 with X-Caliber barrel which is brand new, entire rifle is cerakoted by Branson Cerakote in FDE/Bronze. Just throwing out what I already have.