Desert Tactical Arms LRH Member's Special Pricing

orkan

dta_logo.jpg

LRH'ers,

The new year is fast approaching. This means lots of deer hunting, coyote hunting, and time with family. However this also means new year pricing on all your favorite toys. Unfortunately that new pricing is usually higher, instead of lower. In the spirit of holiday cheer, we at Primal Rights thought it would be a nice time to run a special group buy for LRH members on our most in-demand product line: Desert Tactical Arms.

If you aren't familiar with DTA, check out our website, our youtube channel, and the DTA website.

Primal Rights • Primal Rights -- Desert Tactical Arms - Stealth Recon Scout Review (DTA SRS)

Primal Rights, Inc - YouTube

Home page - Desert Tactical Arms

Until Nov. 31'st we will be offering special pricing exclusively to LRH members, allowing you to save several hundred dollars on a new DTA. This is an exclusive one-time offer, and you must be a LRH member to qualify. Obviously there is a MAP pricing agreement in place, so I can't list the prices for public view. I would fully expect DTA prices to increase next year, as they dropped the price nearly $500 this year from 2011 pricing in order to increase awareness and get rifles in people's hands.

If you are interested in getting in on this, just PM or email me with what you are looking for and we'll get a price back to you ASAP. Orders that have not been paid for by Nov 31'st will not get in on the special pricing, so get while the getting is good!

I had a couple questions so I'll post them here to clarify.

Guys, this LRH special pricing covers everything DTA. HTI, SRS, Covert, conversions, accessories. If DTA makes it, it's included.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.