• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Deputy 819

338 dude

Well by now I'm sure everyone is saw that I have had a few dealings with deputy 819 ,each one has gone smoothly this third transaction I purchased some bullets he listed I believe he said we might've set a record I purchased them within seconds he was paid within minutes and of course they showed up at my door today. I never had a doubt he's a good man he follows through with his word communicates well with lots of pictures even though I'm told he's just an average hunter when it comes to buying or selling he is above average do not hesitate to strike a deal with him. The deputy is definitely good to go!
28C4FF0C-AED0-467D-BC54-24225B0F280F.jpeg

Oh I also forgot that I even tried some Norma brass but I can definitely see the difference Lapua is top notch haven't tried ADG yet or Peterson for that matter

Well by now I'm sure everyone is saw that I have had a few dealings with deputy 819 ,each one has gone smoothly this third transaction I purchased some bullets he listed I believe he said we might've set a record I purchased them within seconds he was paid within minutes and of course they showed up at my door today. I never had a doubt he's a good man he follows through with his word communicates well with lots of pictures even though I'm told he's just an average hunter when it comes to buying or selling he is above average do not hesitate to strike a deal with him. The deputy is definitely good to go!
Meh ... average hunter!

Seriously, Chris @Deputy819 really is a good man. Like @338 dude, I'd like to meet him personally for a drink or two ... when he is off duty, of course.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.