Deprime after pulling bullets?

I pulled some bullets of some rounds I loaded earlier this summer. Will probably use a differnt load instead, my question is now that I have taken the powder out of case and other load is with different powder do I need to remove these primers or would I be fine just loading these cases back up?
I would resize the shell again because you already pressed a bullet in and now out of it. you might get a different pressures than what you're used to

I have pulled, re-powdered and seated bullets dozens of times, even resized the case with the primer pin removed. Nary a problem.
Only time I have deprimed was when the primer was not seated properly.
Once I kept a batch of poorly seated primers to test against properly seated ones. ( some were mashed pretty good) Didn't see a huge shift in POI. I certainly wouldn't go on a hunt of a lifetime but would definitely use for coyotes and the like.

Although I'm not an expert by any means, but have been reloading since the early 70's and have had to pull the bullets and redo the cartridgefor a variety of reasons. I've never had a problem with the primers; even with primers that had been removed and reseated [I always kept them separate from unused ones]. Just been my experience.

I was just concerned more with the possibility if a stick of powder got stuck in the flash hole.
If it is powder, it will burn. one or two pieces of extruded powder probably will not ever get stuck in a flash hole if the primer is properly seated, but even so when the primer goes off it will do as expected and burn.

Remove the de-capping pin from a neck sizing die and size the neck only. This will cut down use of lube and cleaning on the cases. Reload and go shoot.
With the shortage of primers, Don't damage them by punching them out, Some times the de-capping pin will deform the anvil in the primer.

I've seen the primer cup actually swage down a bit a couple of times when I've popped primers out to switch them on a batch of cases. You would have to make sure they are going into brass with rather tight pockets just to make sure they are in decently. I concur with the others that it's better to simply pull the pill, dump the powder, and make sure you have enough neck tension than pull the primers too...

I've seen the primer cup actually swage down a bit a couple of times when I've popped primers out to switch them on a batch of cases. You would have to make sure they are going into brass with rather tight pockets just to make sure they are in decently. I concur with the others that it's better to simply pull the pill, dump the powder, and make sure you have enough neck tension than pull the primers too...
Pushing primers out of a case is not exactly something safe to do. Keep in mind that the anvil of the primer simply needs a bit of nudge to go off. A slight push of the de-capping pin can cause a detonation. Always wear safety glasses and keep the cartridge pointing away when trying to remove primers from cases.

Pushing primers out of a case is not exactly something safe to do. Keep in mind that the anvil of the primer simply needs a bit of nudge to go off. A slight push of the de-capping pin can cause a detonation. Always wear safety glasses and keep the cartridge pointing away when trying to remove primers from cases.
yup, not my first rodeo...

If one's concerned about ignition while depriming; one drop of distilled H2O and your safe for that procedure. Just leave the primers out overnight and there GTG. Done it plenty.

Regarding a comment above about a pulled primer not being usable again, I have used pulled primers many times without a problem. I do mark them" pulled use only in non critical applications" in case they misfire.
My Navy Chief shooting friend did that so I followed his lead.
Use your own judgement.