Dentist in Boise Idaho

nicolacam

I always wanted to become a dentist or a doctor, but because of the fear of blood, I was never able to fulfill my dream. It's very nice to meet you. I'm also a beginner and I hope to be more active. I hope you are still a very active user!

Korann

I always wanted to become a dentist or a doctor, but because of the fear of blood, I was never able to fulfill my dream. It's very nice to meet you. I hope you will be able to share with us your experience and interesting stories of a dentist. I'm also a beginner and I hope to be more active. I hope you are still a very active user! Although at the moment I don't have much free time. I am now planning to take a day off for myself to finally solve my problem with my teeth once and for all. I have always felt uncomfortable in society because of uneven teeth. Finally, after so much time, I will be able to fix my problem with Invisible Braces, of course, not immediately, but over time my teeth will definitely be smooth and beautiful.
Welcome to our community. Do not give up on your little dream. Any fear can be overcome and I am sure you will be able to overcome your fear of blood. The main thing is not to give up!

338 dude

LRH Team Member
I’m a 41 year old dentist in Boise Idaho. I love the outdoors. I enjoy hunting, fly fishing, camping, hiking, and paddle boarding. I’ve been a longtime “lurker” her on this forum, and decided to become more active
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee Dr. Royce I could use a good dentist I wish you were closer