Demand A Plan Hypocrites

+1. Guess its ok for them to have armed personal to protect them but we shouldn't have the right to protect ourselves.

If all of those movie stars ACTUALLY believe in what they are spouting off about......then why dont they give up and refuse to make any ad; movie; whatever that would portray themselves as "bad people"...."gun toting" crazys.??? No...cant do that and give up those BIG paychecks...

Its all " You do as I say"...

If your hoping to get anywhere by thinking or speaking in logical terms, your wasting your time. I believe that most of these actors, prior to making this video, had strong feelings one way or the other about gun control. Like most people who have somewhat met their financial needs, the need to belong is overwhelming. They're told what to believe in in doing so, their part of the club forever more. Their weak minds and character prevent them from standing against the very entities that have feathered their nest. For them it's just another 30 second role to play. The public somehow believes that because these people are seen on the screen playing roles of strong character, they are surrogate leaders in a leaderless society. Gun control and animal rights advocates fight their battles on similar levels. For them, it's about emotion, not logic. To fight that battle, you have to step away from truth and facts.

If your hoping to get anywhere by thinking or speaking in logical terms, your wasting your time. I believe that most of these actors, prior to making this video, had strong feelings one way or the other about gun control. Like most people who have somewhat met their financial needs, the need to belong is overwhelming. They're told what to believe in in doing so, their part of the club forever more. Their weak minds and character prevent them from standing against the very entities that have feathered their nest. For them it's just another 30 second role to play. The public somehow believes that because these people are seen on the screen playing roles of strong character, they are surrogate leaders in a leaderless society. Gun control and animal rights advocates fight their battles on similar levels. For them, it's about emotion, not logic. To fight that battle, you have to step away from truth and facts.

I think the objective of the filmmakers perspective was to bring out the hypocrisy of actors and Hollywood itself. As a filmmaker myself, I thought it
achieved it's purspose and was well done. If in fact it does nothing else to bring that to light, it served it's purpose.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.