• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Defiance XM-Manners

Rhovee

I know this is a long shot. But looking for a defiance XM action and a Manners EH1 or McMillian Game Warden stock.

I know this is a long shot. But looking for a defiance XM action and a Manners EH1 or McMillian Game Warden stock.

I can't help you out but great choice in build parts.

I myself have been searching for a stock for an Defiance XM action. I have a barreled action, in 6.5 SAUM, just waiting on Manners to finish my EH1A that I ordered Mid February.

If you have to order, here's a bit of recent experience with Defiance & Manners:

My brother got an EH1 in about 4 months a while ago. His newest stock order has been 5+ months. They haven't returned repeated requests for status updates after they talked to him 2 months ago and said they were putting a rush on it (had to change from EH1 to T2).

I got my Defiance Deviant XM action in 10 weeks from Defiance. They quoted me the same on an action I have on order now.

Masterpiece Arms is offering a chassis for the Defiance XM. Their quoted lead time is 2-3 months.

Ya i called both companies and they mentioned 5-6 months lead time. I am going to build a 7 saum throated for 180s and with 3.200 it should feed no problem. Looks like it won't happen tell next year.

Travis at rbros rifles can build one on standard short action for the 180 Berger if you want. Mine hit 3000fps with the load he developed for it with rl26. Not too shabby for a short action with a 24 inch barrel!

I am pretty close to Travis and he does build a very nice rifle. I just wanted to run them a little longer and have a XM action. I am not sure if i will end up going proof or Boughton #4

I am pretty close to Travis and he does build a very nice rifle. I just wanted to run them a little longer and have a XM action. I am not sure if i will end up going proof or Boughton #4
I went Bartlein #3. Very similar to the Broughton #4.

For a little inspiration.
3C5E029F-72B0-45FD-9BFC-7002FCAF536C.jpeg
FC9D0F0B-C6AF-4682-828D-0B9703695CC6.jpeg

OK, maybe I wanted to show off a little.

Thats an awesome set up. Next i have to figure out Rebel or Deviant. I can get great pricing on proof so might go that way as well.

I have owned customs from all the big smiths at one time or another with brux, hawk hill, bartlein, rock creek, and proof carbon barrels on them.

I have zero reservations about proof carbon... they shoot every bit as well and clean up super easy.