Defiance Tenacity??

Just stumbled upon this post.

Sable tireur remember when you gave me this jack wagon answer

Well my action came in cut for a Wyatt's extended box.

Yes I do remember so I can tell you I made a mistake. It was not intentional, simply an error. My apologies. It happens sometimes because I haven't achieved perfection like 'rockwallraider' and a couple of others. I'm waiting for them to ascend to sit on the left hand of the only other one to have achieved perfection.

Have a nice day!:)

What is your budget? I looked heavily and talked to my builders and other owners in the gun industry, while very well built and very accurate they tend to not like dirt. Not that your going to dumb junk in it, hunting isn't the cleanest environment. It's your money, just trying to share information, chances are that you will be just fine, I am willing to get down and dirty and expect my equipment to keep up. I went with a Lone Peak Fuzion, that seemed to be the general consensus of an action that would do more where could end up.

I know this is an older thread, but I own a defiance deviant, had a bighorn TL3, a BAT action, and a defiance tenacity. I honestly can't tell the difference in smoothness and fast cycling. It's also just as accurate.

I know this is an older thread, but I own a defiance deviant, had a bighorn TL3, a BAT action, and a defiance tenacity. I honestly can't tell the difference in smoothness and fast cycling. It's also just as accurate.

Agreed, I now have 2 tenacity's and a bighorn tl3. I've never swapped the bolt head or bought another prefit so the tl3 was a waste of money for me. I've also had a Borden timberline and ga tempest.

For the money these tenacity actions are a slam dunk for me
979C18FA-811B-460D-92A5-675B3B7CC5D5.jpeg

We're all members here and none of us are targets. Sounds more like childishness to me.

Have a nice day.;)

Here, I'll make it simple for you:

No they do NOT make these actions for the Wyatt extended box because that's a more expensive feature.

Was not about being wrong. Was about the way you said it and being wrong.

How do the Tenacity actions compare to a Borden Alpine? I know the Borden is more money, just want to see if anyone has used both. Action would be used for a LW hunting rig.

Agreed, I now have 2 tenacity's and a bighorn tl3. I've never swapped the bolt head or bought another prefit so the tl3 was a waste of money for me. I've also had a Borden timberline and ga tempest.

For the money these tenacity actions are a slam dunk for me View attachment 179083

I'll give you $850 for that used tl3 if you don't need those features... ;-)

I'll give you $850 for that used tl3 if you don't need those features... ;-)

The reason I HAD a TL3 was because scum bag stole it out of my truck after a range session. It was literally an hour after I got home. Went out to my truck and it was gone. TL3 is a darn nice action. The insurance money paid for a nice new defiance tenacity by the same builder. Both great actions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was close to getting the Tenacity, but at the last moment I found an Atlas Tactical that had feed rails cut for BDL, as I prefer it over DBM setup.

I'm sure I'd be happy with either, but the Atlas mechanical ejection was the single reason I went that direction. Shot a friend's Tenacity build a while back and fell in love with how slick it cycled.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.