Defiance Tenacity??

That's interesting, especially at that price as long as there is no serious compromise somewhere it should be a solid option!

I'm not sure that there is a whole lot to say other than what's written on their website:

Tenacity Actions: Defiance's Superior Quality at a Great Value
Defiance is known for superior quality, innovative design, and cutting-edge manufacturing. Many of the designs and new products come from listening to customers. Since some shooters and hunters don't always need custom options, Defiance is introducing a well-designed, precision rifle action at a great value.

Using new machining technologies and a clever design, this action has the precision and quality customers expect, but with a significantly reduced price.

The Tenacity is machined from the same steels and to the same tolerances as the Rebel and Deviant. Limited options (see below), but a versatile design that delivers either on the range or deep in the wilderness.

Specifications
  • Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel
  • Bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 4340 chrome moly
  • Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625" X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch) and Remington 700 thread depth
  • Actions available in Medium (Rem. SA), Long (Rem. LA) length to accommodate popular factory chamberings
  • Medium length actions available in .223, .308 and Magnum bolt face. Long length actions available in .30-06 and Magnum bolt face
  • Available with .308, and .223 bolt face
  • .062" firing pin is perfect for large or small rifle primers
  • Available in right & left hand
  • Price includes:
    • Stainless steel, 20 MOA picatinny scope mount, attached with 8-40 screws, and 1/8" hardened dowel pins
  • Double pinned precision .250" thick recoil lug
  • Works with hinged floorplates and center feed detachable magazines
.308 available with AICS/AW magazine cut (detachable mag only)
  • 2.0# (32 oz.) approximate weight with scope mount and recoil lug
Options
  • Hand
    • Right
    • Left
  • Bolt Face
    • .223 Rem (.390)
    • .308 (.480)
  • Magazine Cut
    • DBM
    • BDL
Everything Included
  • Receiver body
  • 20 MOA stainless steel Picatinny scope base, or a pair of Talley Manufacturing one-piece Lightweight Alloy Scope Mounts
    • Talley mounts available in 1" and 30mm ring diameter
    • Each diameter available in low, medium, or high
  • Bolt stop/side bolt release, spring, pin
  • One-piece bolt
  • Bolt fluting
  • Extractor
  • Bolt knob
  • Firing pin/spring
  • Cocking piece
  • Bolt shroud
  • Trigger pins
  • .250" double pinned recoil lug and pins
This is an upscale basic action with limited options so that production is faster and smoother. They handle nice as far as machine work is concerned, thread form is consistent. The rail is pinned and screwed (cheaper) and the recoil lug is pinned (cheaper). Saves time and money. For custom builds, it will hold it's value better than the Remington M700.

As stated above:

• Works with hinged floorplates and center feed detachable magazines
.308 available with AICS/AW magazine cut (detachable mag only)

• Magazine Cut
    • DBM
    • BDL

How can you be confused? The answer has been written twice.

Here, I'll make it simple for you:

No they do NOT make these actions for the Wyatt extended box because that's a more expensive feature.

How can you be confused? The answer has been written twice.

Here, I'll make it simple for you:

No they do NOT make these actions for the Wyatt extended box because that's a more expensive feature.

Just stumbled upon this post.

Sable tireur remember when you gave me this jack wagon answer

Well my action came in cut for a Wyatt's extended box.

And all of the bdl cut short action mag bolt face actions they have ever made have been cut for Wyatt's

And you could get any of them cut for them

And moving forward for the new ones with integral recoil lug they will all come cut for Wyatt's (in the bdl version )

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.