Defiance tenacity question

david g ranes

Has anyone used a tenacity for longrange and did you put it in a Remington 700 stock if so did you have to do any work on the stock to make it fit. David

In other words the only stock adjustment you might have to make is removing a little just below the bolt release the bolt and everything else should be ok thanks. David

I just wish the tenacity in a .223 bolt face wasn't 40 weeks out

So do we, but the demand has been extraordinary. We are working at max capacity to try and lower the lead time, shipping out actions as quick as possible, without sacrificing the quality you expect. We have many dealers with standing orders who receive regular shipments, so if one is needed sooner, we suggest contacting them to secure an action from one of their future shipments.

Well I respect the fact that you admit the delay but I really respect the fact you will not sacrifice quality for demand!!! I under stand there is only so much you can produce with certain amount of machinery and investing in new machinery for a spike in demand can be bad for business also, slow and steady growth and the customer will wait for a superior product. I actually never heard of your tenacity line until my father built two matching 300 blackouts for his friends and when I heard about the price of the action I was blown away for the quality.