• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Defiance Machine built 338 Norma Mag

Iclimb

I have a Defiance Machine built .338 Norma Mag.
This rifle was built by defiance for shot show (not sure date)
Defiance 338 Lapua action
Defiance bottom metal DBM Lapua length for AI Mag
Manners stock, looks like an mcs-t2 two flush cups on the left side and two sling studs so a rail is an easy install
Benchmark barrel 26" (talked to benchmark and it appears to be an MTU Contour> 1:9.5"
Timney trigger
Defiance brake
Cerakoted black
I have 0,20,30,40 moa bases

I have dies and brass too. Has defiance owners name on them still
The rifle was shot less than 50 times I know they run some 300gr accubonds and as it was told to me they sighted in in then ran it to 1mile and the thing is a hammer!

If your interested please pm me and I'd like to talk to you about it and send some pics etc. I hadn't really plann3d to sell but a recent acquisition and another "want" is forcing me to let this one go. It's a nice rifle done on a great action and to me it's cool that it was built by defiance.
LET ME SEND YOU SOME PICS, I HAVE MORE BUT ITS JUST EASIER...MY COMPUTERS AINT TALKING TO EACH OTHER
Looking to get $3500 obo when you go to this larger action everything seems to cost a bit more. Open to reasonable offers. PROBABLY NO TRADES
**edit was to update barrel spec

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_41.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_41.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 358
Last edited: