• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Misha

Update - SOLD!

For sale $1250 shipped to your FFL (I'll pay shipping and insurance)
$230 off MSRP and $100+ off custom shop price

This action is read to go and will ship out (with insurance and tracking info)
Please message me if you have any questions.

Will only ship to an FFL, only accept PayPal or Secure Money order
IMG_8921.png
IMG_8931.png
IMG_8924.png

Perfect action for a new long range build!

Action specs and details:
Right hand, Long action 2.100" OD, Stainless Steel Action from Defiance
1.403 Thread Depth, 16 TPI
Right Port
Hunter Intergral (Hunter Port)
Bolt In
Badger Mag Well
Pinned Trigger
Remington Style safety
Plunger ejector
Defiance engraving
Through Tang screw hole
Heavy Tang
Side bolt stop
Intergral lug
Remington (Recessed Lugs) Bolt Nose
Mini 16 Extractor
Deep Bolt Flutes
.545 Bolt face
20 MOA rail

Last edited:
These deals dont happen often!
The Mag well kinda killed it for me..I know I can work around it, with a Wyatts mag box, if it lasts the nite i'll be surprised! Guys better jump on this!

Underside cut open for a Badger M5 DBM set up, u can still run a BDL mag style but you'll need a modified mag box surround like a Wyatts with feed lips to help keep the round centered when the bolt face grabs it...you may need to get the underside machined to hold the mag box..u can tell from the underside action photo there is no surround cut to hold the box

Underside cut open for a Badger M5 DBM set up, u can still run a BDL mag style but you'll need a modified mag box surround like a Wyatts with feed lips to help keep the round centered when the bolt face grabs it...you may need to get the underside machined to hold the mag box..u can tell from the underside action photo there is no surround cut to hold the box

Zhomeguy - you are correct the badger cut basically is a cut to the underside of the action to allow the use of mags. I would recommend the HS Precision or Badger (I was going to run the low profile HS Precision mags)

7d4a0068.jpg
badger-ordnance-m5-triggerguard-detachable-magazine-short-action-306-82.jpeg

Does hs make a mag that will fit a big magnum cartridge with a long berger bullet??? Very awesome deal. Just thinking what i could build that will run in the hs Precision mags... im a bdl guy so this mag stuff always makes me 2nd guess myself Haha

Ok thank you for the info guys! Same here paul, i dont really want a mag setup with big magnum cartridges but that setup would be perfect for any of the saum or wsm cartridges with a long throat.