Misha

Update - SOLD!

For sale $1250 shipped to your FFL (I'll pay shipping and insurance)
$230 off MSRP and $100+ off custom shop price

This action is read to go and will ship out (with insurance and tracking info)
Please message me if you have any questions.

Will only ship to an FFL, only accept PayPal or Secure Money order
IMG_8921.pngIMG_8931.pngIMG_8924.png
Perfect action for a new long range build!

Action specs and details:
Right hand, Long action 2.100" OD, Stainless Steel Action from Defiance
1.403 Thread Depth, 16 TPI
Right Port
Hunter Intergral (Hunter Port)
Bolt In
Badger Mag Well
Pinned Trigger
Remington Style safety
Plunger ejector
Defiance engraving
Through Tang screw hole
Heavy Tang
Side bolt stop
Intergral lug
Remington (Recessed Lugs) Bolt Nose
Mini 16 Extractor
Deep Bolt Flutes
.545 Bolt face
20 MOA rail

Last edited:

Zhomeguy

These deals dont happen often!
The Mag well kinda killed it for me..I know I can work around it, with a Wyatts mag box, if it lasts the nite i’ll be surprised! Guys better jump on this!

Zhomeguy

Underside cut open for a Badger M5 DBM set up, u can still run a BDL mag style but you’ll need a modified mag box surround like a Wyatts with feed lips to help keep the round centered when the bolt face grabs it...you may need to get the underside machined to hold the mag box..u can tell from the underside action photo there is no surround cut to hold the box

Misha

Underside cut open for a Badger M5 DBM set up, u can still run a BDL mag style but you’ll need a modified mag box surround like a Wyatts with feed lips to help keep the round centered when the bolt face grabs it...you may need to get the underside machined to hold the mag box..u can tell from the underside action photo there is no surround cut to hold the box
Zhomeguy - you are correct the badger cut basically is a cut to the underside of the action to allow the use of mags. I would recommend the HS Precision or Badger (I was going to run the low profile HS Precision mags)

7d4a0068.jpg badger-ordnance-m5-triggerguard-detachable-magazine-short-action-306-82.jpeg

paulatherton21

LRH Team Member
Does hs make a mag that will fit a big magnum cartridge with a long berger bullet??? Very awesome deal. Just thinking what i could build that will run in the hs Precision mags... im a bdl guy so this mag stuff always makes me 2nd guess myself Haha

Farmerbrown32

Ok thank you for the info guys! Same here paul, i dont really want a mag setup with big magnum cartridges but that setup would be perfect for any of the saum or wsm cartridges with a long throat.

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce