Defiance antiXM action

L.Sherm

Anybody know if this action will work with the 3.1 Baney box, im wondering about the ejection port being long enough ive emailed them no response guess ill make the call.
I'm not a detachable mag box guy.

Just got off the phone with Norm they have there own bottom metal that will go to 3.2, just doesn't come up in there options on there web.
Anybody running one of these actions? Opinions and cartridge your using it in.

I have their XM action for my 300 WSM. Not an anti but it's an easy way to have a medium action. Also makes it more expensive though! Make sure your stock you have planned can be inletted for it

I have a SA anTi and the ejection port is quite a bit longer than my LPA SA ejection port. I could measure it tonight.

I have a SA anTi and the ejection port is quite a bit longer than my LPA SA ejection port. I could measure it tonight.
Norm assures me it will work with what I have in mind but yeah it still would be nice to know. THANXS

Wyatt's makes a 3.235" kit for the 700 SA that includes a new bolt stop.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This kit is designed to be used in a Remington short action. It will NOT work in most clones! Kit includes the Mid Length PRC box, follower, spring, and bolt stop. The receiver box mortise and ejection port must be moved rearward. COAL allowed is 3.235"."

Just got off the phone with Norm they have there own bottom metal that will go to 3.2, just doesn't come up in there options on there web.
Anybody running one of these actions? Opinions and cartridge your using it in.
I have a 6.5 PRC build on an XM action using the Defiance BDL style bottom metal. My father also has an XM length action with the same bottom metal on his 6.5 PRC. He used a Rebel sheeps port with the Defiance 1-piece rail. I used the deviant ultra-light. They have been flawless and very smooth right out of the box.

Wyatt's makes a 3.235" kit for the 700 SA that includes a new bolt stop.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This kit is designed to be used in a Remington short action. It will NOT work in most clones! Kit includes the Mid Length PRC box, follower, spring, and bolt stop. The receiver box mortise and ejection port must be moved rearward. COAL allowed is 3.235"."

I saw that, that is why I asked the question. Looking on Defiance web under options it doesn't say anything about there metal.
So I called Norm, better to get it from them its why the confusion wyatt's says won't work with most clones but Defiance says works with wyatts cut, anyway got the metal thing figured out next is if AG inletting works.

I saw that, that is why I asked the question. Looking on Defiance web under options it doesn't say anything about there metal.
So I called Norm, better to get it from them its why the confusion wyatt's says won't work with most clones but Defiance says works with wyatts cut, anyway got the metal thing figured out next is if AG inletting works.

Took me 15 seconds on their website to find this:

That's what I'm using on my anTi XM build. Went with the alloy.
I also have a 300 WSM built on a Defiance Rebel XM action and it has their steel XM BDL bottom metal kit. It's 4 ounces heavier than the alloy.

Yep, I talked with Pam today.
Thanks for responding though, guess I should have posted that.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.