Defiance AnTi

Liking it.

Planning to build on it in the spring in a 300 short mag variant.

I currently have a 30 nos on a tenacity which is my favorite of the 3 custom actions I've owned. I've had a tl3 and a first gen axiom.

I feel the tenacity is a real sweet spot between buying and truing a 700 and the $1200 plus action which until recently was the norm for customs.

Last edited:
Thinking of getting one for my next build as well. Can someone tell me the difference between the anti and the anti x? I can't seem to figure out a difference from their website besides the fact you can get the anti x in a Lapua bf

279794FC-22BE-4A03-B11C-269B4CA60971.jpeg

Looks like an Allterra arms (formerly Axial Precision) they are fantastic stocks. Love the negative comb, very easy to see hits.

I just had a Custom built around a ANTI LA. I had it nitrated, 7mm Proof Sendero with a MBM TI 5 port beast brake, a McMillian Artemis pattern in Edge from Barbour Creek. BDL bottom metal

builder Mike Bryant reported it came all in at 6 pounds 15.5 ounces without any ring mounts Or scope. I should have it Monday

this is my first build that hasn't been on a blueprinted R700

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.