• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Defiance AnTi X

Buska

Anybody want it? Got a NIB Defiance AnTi X long action .308 BF, nitrided with a Timney HIT trigger on it.

$1500 and open to trades for similar short actions mag bolt face or 308 win carbon barrel prefit or blank

Attachments

• 79018EB8-5772-4BF6-9015-48A0E4E4AB6D.jpeg
    79018EB8-5772-4BF6-9015-48A0E4E4AB6D.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 216AB8DA-77B2-47D3-B01B-BB8C63295F87.png
    216AB8DA-77B2-47D3-B01B-BB8C63295F87.png
    171 KB · Views: 118
Why not use their guarantee?

The Defiance Guarantee
If you don't like it, we'll change it, swap it, or refund your money. We want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with the quality of our product. We'll even pay the return shipping.
Guaranteed.

Why not use their guarantee?

The Defiance Guarantee
If you don't like it, we'll change it, swap it, or refund your money. We want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with the quality of our product. We'll even pay the return shipping.
Guaranteed.
I do like it so not sure that would work but maybe? Bought it with the intention of a different cartridge so figured I'd sell it and buy another with the correct bolt face instead of waiting who knows how long to swap with them. Who knows though, maybe they'll trade me it's worth a phone call 👍🏼

I do like it so not sure that would work but maybe? Bought it with the intention of a different cartridge so figured I'd sell it and buy another with the correct bolt face instead of waiting who knows how long to swap with them. Who knows though, maybe they'll trade me it's worth a phone call 👍🏼
Maybe they will have a brand new bolt all ready to ship in the caliber you want, like you said a phone is all it'll take to find out.

Well...usps didn't deliver the priority envelope to seller.....
So first check is canceled and second check was sent today....

So I stopped by the bank to put a stop payment on the check.......guess what it cost to do such a thing.......wrong....$35 to put a stop payment on a piece of paper that is now useless....

A'friggin'mazing.......someone wrote me a bad check last year and cost me $25....that I thought was outrageous...until this.....