• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Defiance Actions

Call them, they are great to talk to and answer any questions you may have.
Just recently had a 6x47L built on a Deviant, super smooth when cycling. Great action, would love to have another.

ill second that they are great people to deal with. I currently have an action on order from them, a defiance deviant hunter. Last time I talked to them, they said there current wait time is around 5-6 months.

ill second that they are great people to deal with. I currently have an action on order from them, a defiance deviant hunter. Last time I talked to them, they said there current wait time is around 5-6 months.

I ordered one yesterday. I was surprised that all the options I ordered are no extra charge ( bolt handle, nob, fluting, tang, ect.) They quoted me nine to ten months wait time.

I ordered one yesterday. I was surprised that all the options I ordered are no extra charge ( bolt handle, nob, fluting, tang, ect.) They quoted me nine to ten months wait time.

Their reputation is certainly is gaining ground in the industry, I ordered a Rebel XL in Nov of 14 and they shipped it 6 weeks later. One of the best actions I own.

Dave

Rebels both 338NM

Attachments

• 338 N.jpg
    338 N.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0978.jpg
    IMG_0978.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 20
Ok, for all those who purchased defiance actions, what magazine cut did you get? i.e. Wyatts @3.825 or Seekins 3.9?

I R .O.ed the A.I. Long Range Classic at Core Shooting Solutions in Florida this past weekend and they have Defiance actions in the case. They may have what you are looking for. I would think they would sell and ship to an FFL.

I am having my defiance cut for accurate mags dbm system for a 28 nosler. With having it cut for this dbm I will not be able to go to a bdl style if I choose to change it up.

Recent Posts