• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Defiance 6.5x284

Gray R

Hey guys Ive got a recently built Defiance deviant long action that Im thinking of selling. Its a Deviant tactical long action chambered in 6.5x284. It has a Bartlein 8 twist MTU contour that finished at 27.75 inches. The trigger is a Jewell that is about 1 pound. It sits in a black Accuracy International 2.0 folder and has a Harris bipod that comes with it. the scope is a Leupold Mark 4 LRT 4.5-14x50 with the M1 turrets. it sits in their PRW rings. This thing shoots the bergers in to the low 2s. the only reason im thinking of getting rid of it it because Im moving back east after school and have alot of other guns id use more there. The price is $4250 firm. Thats what it cost me to get it to where it is. Email me at [email protected] for pictures and text 912-230-9315 for questions during the day

ok. in the interest of changing it up i can drop it to $4000. this basically gets the gun without the cost of the gunsmithing, the jewell trigger, or the cerakote

Ok guys repurposed the scope. How about 3500 for the above described rifle minus the leupold mark 4

And id also be willing to break this guy up so ask about what youre interested in. Thanks

If any one is more interested in a mcmillan A5 with adjustable cheekpiece i can swap it into that stock. Lemme know

Hey everybody. Im trying to move this thing for some new projects so im gonna drop it to 3 grand for the barreled action in the stock with the trigger and bipod and im gonna throw in an opened but whole box of the nosler 142 grain accubond long range.

Hey everybody id like to move this rifle to pay for other things I need. 3
Grand shipped gets the gun

I had someone ask about the McMillan stock and I wanted to make it know that offer is no longer valid. It's a defiance long action an Accuracy International folding chassi a Jewell HVR and a Bartlein barrel. A Harris bipod comes with it also and the metal has been cerakoted graphite black. I'm willin to come dos to 2900 shipped. Someone will get a good rifle out of this deal