Defensive Edge Facebook page

Even though my wife set up a FB account for me, it makes me nervous, especially with the recent news that even if you set your account up with the highest security, FB still sold personal info, photos, etc.

I'm actually considering deleting my account for security purposes. That could be slight paranoia on my part, but to each their own. Just venture into FB cautiously. Great concept but it still makes me nervous. 2 IT guys at 2 different hospitals warned me not to use FB.

Awesome page, and your right about not posting stuff you dont want others to see. I could never figure out why people posted stuff to the INTERNET that they considered private.

Glad you guys liked it. It doesn't take much imagination to see that any info on the internet is accessable, so if you don't want anyone to see your laundry don't hang it on the clothes line, so to speak.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.