Deerhunter, New member from WI

deerhunter1111

Hello all,
I am a 53 year old hunter, shooter, and genreal lover of guns. 31 yrs in the army, and WI National Guard, back from Iraq. I found your site while trying to gather info on my new 300 WSM. I do want to start shooting at longer distance, so I am here gathering info.
That said I need to upgrade my range finder from my archery one to something for Colorado elk, say a Licia 1200(?) or I saw good reviews on Bushnell too.
Scope dope is next. I have several and a new Counter SNiper that is a little to big for my liking. Anybody had any experience with this brand? Is made in Mississippi, HQd in NY.
Well lakehouse1257@frontier is my email and I welcome any and all info, I figure if your not learning something your not trying!
good shooting!
Tom

Welcome to LRH! I have an older bushnell elite 1500 ARC, and my old man has the leica. I would much rather have his. I'm not sure how a newer one stacks up... I know for a fack the Richfield, Wi Cabelas has them on display :) Where in WI are you? I'm just north of Milwaukee, GO BREWERS!

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.