Deer with Covid?

What I trust is the science and I happen to know some of the top virologists in the country. I have enough education on the subject to at least carry on a conversation with them about what they are finding.

I know the story from 2012 is true because it was widely reported and there were several papers and journal articles on it at the time.
The science is pretty hard to trust when all it did was make medical tyranny possible! The medical industry and pharmaceutical industry shot themselves right in the head because of what they helped push and pushed upon the people of the world. Anyone that peddled this crime against humanity should and will be met with lawsuits and it will be awfully hard to trust anymore. Science is also very hard to believe when there is NO peer reviewed tests done to prove this so called science you claim is believable now. The only science I trust is science that's peer reviewed over and over and over with the same outcome, that has not been done on any of this plandemic!
The ONLY doctors and virologist I would trust are the ones the media slandered, big tech took them off their platforms and threatened for questioning medical tyranny protocols introduced into the hospitals just for this plandemic!! You have to understand that no matter your friends or not, the hospitals took money and lots of money to scare and scam everyone. The hospitals took millions of dollars from the federal government EVERY TIME covid was found in someone from a fraudulent test whether they died of a gun shot to the head a motorcycle wreck etc. The hospital protocols were designed to kill people for the government to get the appearance that covid is killing millions. The blaze obtained a FOIA requested documents that said most ALL news agencies took money fr the federal government to peddle the vax, Fox, newsmax included……and I'm sure most all the regulars are included. I trust the epoch times, OANN, and a few others, they at least don't have "anonymous" people saying manufactured things and get it published like it's a blockbuster article that is fact when it's not.

Covid has been treated in animals for decades. There have been several state wildlife departments that have specically identified cv19 in white-tailed deer since at least may/June of 2021.. its an airborne disease....there is nothing this countries "experts" did that prevented disease or spread of or allowed effective treatments prior to it being too late for most of those that died.

I find it very interesting that "science" came up with a new disease, ASDS, Adult Sudden Death Syndrome, to explain all of the "mysterious" deaths of apparently healthy people, that have no cause of death. LOL

The science is pretty hard to trust when all it did was make medical tyranny possible! The medical industry and pharmaceutical industry shot themselves right in the head because of what they helped push and pushed upon the people of the world. Anyone that peddled this crime against humanity should and will be met with lawsuits and it will be awfully hard to trust anymore. Science is also very hard to believe when there is NO peer reviewed tests done to prove this so called science you claim is believable now. The only science I trust is science that's peer reviewed over and over and over with the same outcome, that has not been done on any of this plandemic!
The ONLY doctors and virologist I would trust are the ones the media slandered, big tech took them off their platforms and threatened for questioning medical tyranny protocols introduced into the hospitals just for this plandemic!! You have to understand that no matter your friends or not, the hospitals took money and lots of money to scare and scam everyone. The hospitals took millions of dollars from the federal government EVERY TIME covid was found in someone from a fraudulent test whether they died of a gun shot to the head a motorcycle wreck etc. The hospital protocols were designed to kill people for the government to get the appearance that covid is killing millions. The blaze obtained a FOIA requested documents that said most ALL news agencies took money fr the federal government to peddle the vax, Fox, newsmax included……and I'm sure most all the regulars are included. I trust the epoch times, OANN, and a few others, they at least don't have "anonymous" people saying manufactured things and get it published like it's a blockbuster article that is fact when it's not.
Politicians, not scientists made the medical tyranny possible. They saw a chance to basically take three giant steps towards the elimination of all individual rights in the name of fighting this disease.

The science never did support the mandates, masks, or quarantines they way they were implemented.

By the time it make landfall in the US we already knew who was most vulnerable to serious/critical illness or death and that was approximately 2% of the population.

If we'd quarantined those people and simply let the virus run rampant unhindered everyone in the country would have had natural immunity after surviving exposure.

Instead they chose to scare everyone half to death so we'd willingly surrender our individual rights to "the collective".

Doctors like Fauci misrepresented and lied about what the science was showing almost from the start. For all the lies and harm he did he should have been driven out of gov't in shame on a rail and blacklisted by every state medical board in the country along with every university in the country.

He ceased being a physician and simply became another bureaucrat with a personal agenda and a desire for fame and money.

Mask's don't work, they can't since they don't protected your eyes. Your eyes have a direct pathway through the lacrimal canal into your sinuses.

No, there's no evidence you can contract it from anything other than prolonged, intimate contact.

Best evidence suggests that in quarantining entire families because a member tested hot, just caused it to spread among the rest of the family members.

Healthy kids under 12 have about a 1:1,000,000 chance of even contracting it much less becoming seriously/critically ill or dying from it.

Of course then we get to the fact the numbers of infections and deaths was purposely inflated by probably at least 25% because of all the people who died of something else but also had tested positive and/or a diagnosis without test.

For several months in NY for example any cardiac death that happened outside of a hospital setting was labeled a "Covid death". Why? To scare the hell out of everyone and to get even more federal Covid Funding.

Wash your hands often, keep them out of your nose and mouth, (literally day one of microbiology), Don't kiss anyone but your wife and kids and don't sleep with strangers who are symptomatic and you'll probably be just fine.

Covid has been treated in animals for decades. There have been several state wildlife departments that have specically identified cv19 in white-tailed deer since at least may/June of 2021.. its an airborne disease....there is nothing this countries "experts" did that prevented disease or spread of or allowed effective treatments prior to it being too late for most of those that died.
Not Covid, different types of Corona Viruses. All variants of Covid are Corona viruses but not all Corona viruses are Covid.

Not Covid, different types of Corona Viruses. All variants of Covid are Corona viruses but not all Corona viruses are Covid.
Correct, have treated Corona for decades in animals, but now several states are saying wt deer have covid 19

Politicians, not scientists made the medical tyranny possible. They saw a chance to basically take three giant steps towards the elimination of all individual rights in the name of fighting this disease.

The science never did support the mandates, masks, or quarantines they way they were implemented.

By the time it make landfall in the US we already knew who was most vulnerable to serious/critical illness or death and that was approximately 2% of the population.

If we'd quarantined those people and simply let the virus run rampant unhindered everyone in the country would have had natural immunity after surviving exposure.

Instead they chose to scare everyone half to death so we'd willingly surrender our individual rights to "the collective".

Doctors like Fauci misrepresented and lied about what the science was showing almost from the start. For all the lies and harm he did he should have been driven out of gov't in shame on a rail and blacklisted by every state medical board in the country along with every university in the country.

He ceased being a physician and simply became another bureaucrat with a personal agenda and a desire for fame and money.

Mask's don't work, they can't since they don't protected your eyes. Your eyes have a direct pathway through the lacrimal canal into your sinuses.

No, there's no evidence you can contract it from anything other than prolonged, intimate contact.

Best evidence suggests that in quarantining entire families because a member tested hot, just caused it to spread among the rest of the family members.

Healthy kids under 12 have about a 1:1,000,000 chance of even contracting it much less becoming seriously/critically ill or dying from it.

Of course then we get to the fact the numbers of infections and deaths was purposely inflated by probably at least 25% because of all the people who died of something else but also had tested positive and/or a diagnosis without test.

For several months in NY for example any cardiac death that happened outside of a hospital setting was labeled a "Covid death". Why? To scare the hell out of everyone and to get even more federal Covid Funding.

Wash your hands often, keep them out of your nose and mouth, (literally day one of microbiology), Don't kiss anyone but your wife and kids and don't sleep with strangers who are symptomatic and you'll probably be just fine.
Well said!

They very well may, it's just not a concern or shouldn't be unless it's some alien version that eats grizzly bears.
I'm not worried either, but the point is cv19 is an airborne disease and can go from animals to people. So even if the "experts" were right and every person took the "vaccine" and eliminated it from people, it would only be temporary. The fact that it's in deer and could get back to people means it's not going away no matter what people do. Coronas and other airborne diseases have been seen going from one hog confinement building to another miles apart.

I'm not sure what alien versions eating grizzly bears has to do with anything?

Agreed!! People need to stop separating themselves from family! Life is too short to worry about an illness with a 99.7-99.9% chance of living, also dependent upon other health issues of course, but no different than the risks taken with the flu, which disappeared mysteriously the same time covid was all the buzz🤔.

Agreed!! People need to stop separating themselves from family! Life is too short to worry about an illness with a 99.7-99.9% chance of living, also dependent upon other health issues of course, but no different than the risks taken with the flu, which disappeared mysteriously the same time covid was all the buzz🤔.
Truth be told, virtually everyone in the country has probably already had it and developed antibodies vaccinated or not and the natural immunity from exposure shows to be much longer lasting.

I think you nailed it there.

I'm not worried either, but the point is cv19 is an airborne disease and can go from animals to people. So even if the "experts" were right and every person took the "vaccine" and eliminated it from people, it would only be temporary. The fact that it's in deer and could get back to people means it's not going away no matter what people do. Coronas and other airborne diseases have been seen going from one hog confinement building to another miles apart.

I'm not sure what alien versions eating grizzly bears has to do with anything?
No, unlike the Flu it is not an airborne disease, it does spread via the aerosol route through droplets being exhaled by others particularly when coughing or sneezing. If it were airborne like the flu the entire country would have been exposed within the first six or eight weeks.

It's only spreading through direct contact with infected mucous/saliva from a cough/sneeze etc. Testing shows you must be in very close, intimate contact to absorb enough of those droplets to become infected yourself.

Early on there were some pretty good tests run showing that in an office/school type environment those droplets could spread no further than about 20-25' and they are heavier than air so they then fall to the ground.

Fortunately as well, unlike the Flu there's little to know evidence suggesting casual spread from surfaces either. Apparently when those droplets dry out the virus is glued down and trapped in what is left.

Recent Posts