Deer Rifle.

tknuts103

Hey guys,

I was thinking about getting a super light deer gun and was leaning towards the Christensen Arms ridgeline titanium. Has anyone had any experience with this particular rifle? Is it worth the money? I would mount a Swarovski Z5 on it. Unfortunately, it doesn't come in 25-06 so I would probably end up going with 6.5 CM or 6.5 PRC.

Hey guys,

I was thinking about getting a super light deer gun and was leaning towards the Christensen Arms ridgeline titanium. Has anyone had any experience with this particular rifle? Is it worth the money? I would mount a Swarovski Z5 on it. Unfortunately, it doesn't come in 25-06 so I would probably end up going with 6.5 CM or 6.5 PRC.
Worth the money is a relative term. It's a decent upper tier factory rifle, and the majority of issues with the CA line have been with the higher caliber magnums. I have a CA Mesa, in 6.5 CM, and I can't be happier with it. I don't have any custom builds so I can't compare my CA to a GunWerks, or equal quality. To me, rifles are hunting tools, not works of art. The CA is a decent, well-made, well-performing tool. I think it's worth the money.

What is the real on a scale weight from an actual owner and the cost to buy one not msrp?

Worth the money is a relative term. It's a decent upper tier factory rifle, and the majority of issues with the CA line have been with the higher caliber magnums. I have a CA Mesa, in 6.5 CM, and I can't be happier with it. I don't have any custom builds so I can't compare my CA to a GunWerks, or equal quality. To me, rifles are hunting tools, not works of art. The CA is a decent, well-made, well-performing tool. I think it's worth the
I haven't been able to check to weight yet. Scheels has them for 2,500. Not many calibers to choose from but I think Recon is right when he says 6.5 PRC. I have looked at the fierce rifles but still haven't checked out the seekins. I'm also trying to get my hands on the mesa titanium.