Decoy dogs

Now your talking decoy dog. I got kill dog from "the coyote was confetti!!!" A cur is just a mixed breed dog. Suppose with the right pedigree you could train one to do what ever you wanted. Canhunter does your wife know your using her dog as bait?

Now your talking decoy dog. I got kill dog from "the coyote was confetti!!!" A cur is just a mixed breed dog. Suppose with the right pedigree you could train one to do what ever you wanted. Canhunter does your wife know your using her dog as bait?

Lol, he's actually my cattle working dog. A border collie. To me it sounds like any dog used to shooting and obedient can be a decoy dog lol

That bijon ought to show out when you start making decoy dog training videos. Jimbob that sounds like a solid choice. Teach him obedience and take him on lots of hunts. I bet he picks it up quick since they have an in bred herding instinct.

73D1E64E-6DBB-4CC6-8910-C5DA41850D02.jpeg
Went up to Montana last year to pick up a Curr with a friend. He's going to train him as a coyote hunter this year so I'll see how that works out.

That bijon ought to show out when you start making decoy dog training videos. Jimbob that sounds like a solid choice. Teach him obedience and take him on lots of hunts. I bet he picks it up quick since they have an in bred herding instinct.

The guy I've talked to in oregan, sells his for 350 and then will train to decoy, load and unload and blood track, I've hunted with some he's trained and they are great dogs. Check them shooterservicesunlimited.com

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.