• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Debating on selling 338-378wby left hand custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calfarmer

Trying to decide if I should keep or sell?! I have 338-378 wby on a stiller tac-338 action lh with a lilja barrel 1-10 twist fluted stainless 29" with brake its 30.5" has Seekins detachable 5rd box magazine all bedded in a manners stock and the stiller base has 6 screw nf rings with a nxs nf 5.5-22x56 scope resting in them
Have like 5k just into rifle scope 2k **** near with rings.
How's 6k obo? If any lefty is truly interested let me know and we can talk get some pictures and go over it better I'm sure I left some details out
Thanks

Wanting to trade for a custom light weight rifle, something under 7 not dead set on caliber but good enough for elk. 5000 trade value I'd go on the complete package
Would want left hand but for the right amount of basassery I could settle on a right hand if somebody needs a lefty
I can even through in some brass bullets and the load info. I have another 338-378 so no dies
Somebody needs a big hammer!

I know it's hard deal to comprehend I do t think I can unless I get what I want, not taking anything less than 6k I know I could not build another for 6 optics and all

I have a 338-378 improved and its an awesome shooter!! Just eats powder up at 115gr per round. If you sell some brass let me know, i could use some. Thanks

Hey let me know and I'll text you pictures if any interest will give you load data that I have, havnt done a whole lot but enough that it'll get you close and will toss in some type of ammo or brass deal
6,000 shipped let's see some interest

scope is out of the deal, ill end up needing it i know! but i have lots of bergers and sierra matchkings to go and brass that can go, not sure on bullet count and brass but probably a good amount also have a seater die that can go i remembered i have 2. new low low price.........4900 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.