• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED DEAL OF THE YEAR!! Remington 700

dragman

Barrelled action is factory 700 Remington 30-06, trigger is older trigger that has been worked over 2.25lbs very crisp! It has been bedded in a Boyds lightweight thumbhole stock. Weaver brases and extension rings. Scope is Bushnell legend 4.5-14 with side focus. All parts were new for this build. Shoots federal premium nosler 150 grain ballistic tips .75" @100 yards and shoots .25 @ 100 yards with hand loads. Need some Christmas money these kids are killing me! Lol

Gun has less than 100 rounds down the barrel.

Attachments

• 30-06.jpg
    30-06.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 30-06-1.jpg
    30-06-1.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 8
I got a 308 from drag an like this gun and it was a tack driver,,,bedding job was one of the best I've seen,,so you can be sure this guns no joke,,,good luck on your sale.

I got a 308 from drag an like this gun and it was a tack driver,,,bedding job was one of the best I've seen,,so you can be sure this guns no joke,,,good luck on your sale.

Thanks,
This gun shoots just as good as that one I sold ya, but the bedding on this one is not as nice as the one you got. that one was special!

rifle complete is around 10lbs total,
believe the barrel length is 22" and a 10 twist it's completely factory from that aspect.