Dead on at 100yds 4inches right at 400yds

Also, try shooting it opposite handed from a bench. That would likely help tease out any movement caused by recoil or position or technique.
Just another thought...My military instructor preached a floating thumb vs wrapping your thumb like the advice came down from directly from God. I resisted initially but after having a riding crop used on my back as a reinforcement tool I made the switch which paid huge dividends as the distance and other environmental factors changed. Not saying this is final solution but it goes to point of do everything you can to eliminate human error. Now all the " never floaters" please don't hate the message of improve everywhere possible.

Just another thought...My military instructor preached a floating thumb vs wrapping your thumb like the advice came down from directly from God. I resisted initially but after having a riding crop used on my back as a reinforcement tool I made the switch which paid huge dividends as the distance and other environmental factors changed. Not saying this is final solution but it goes to point of do everything you can to eliminate human error. Now all the " never floaters" please don't hate the message of improve everywhere possible.

I was trained shoot without wrapping my thumb around the stock when shooting long range from my instructor.

100yds

Attachments

• 9F61B3D9-EE9D-4C8C-BC50-86989F937B33.jpeg
    9F61B3D9-EE9D-4C8C-BC50-86989F937B33.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
this could have already been mentioned , I didn't read all the replies . I think the scope would look out of wack if it was off the amount you're off . I'd say this is worth a try though .

Buzzy, take copious notes in figuring this out so you can "write a book" for the rest of us. Are you shooting off a concrete bench with a front bipod?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.