Dead air nomad 30

Scott2200

I am going to put a suppressor on my 300 win mag. I am looking at the dead air nomad 30
The other one is the omega 36m . This will be my first suppressor, does anyone have any Experience with either one of these. Thank you Scott

Dead Air Nomad is a great suppressor…I have one and have been very impressed with it. However, just the weight savings alone would make me spend the extra and get the Nomad Ti.

Good luck.

I have a Nomad also, and it is superb. Excellent noise suppression and accuracy using it is also excellent. I use the Dead Air QD brakes as the adaptor and I have no zero shift at all running it on any of my rifles. There IS some POA-POI shift from no suppressor to suppressor but once zero'd for the can it can come off and on two dozen times on 6 different rifles and it is right exactly where it is supposed to be.

The Ti can is nice, but if you only have one you likely won't notice that it is heavy or not, when you have more than one is when you notice......

For a bolt-action hunting rifle, I recommend you go for a direct thread AND not full-auto rated....something along the lines of a Gemtech Tracker or a Silencerco Harvester 300

I went ahead and bought the dead air Nomad 30 and did the efile at the kiosk. I hope I made the right choice. When everything clears then I will
Take my two hunting rifles down and get the barrels threaded.
That 6.5" length will be handy. You can always get more! ;)

For a bolt-action hunting rifle, I recommend you go for a direct thread AND not full-auto rated....something along the lines of a Gemtech Tracker or a Silencerco Harvester 300
WHY? This makes 0 sense. You said to not buy easily one of the top 5 cans sold by SS for a few years, and go buy something lower tier and lower performing? What negative impact does full auto rated have to do with hunting? This makes absolutely no sense. Imagine saying don't buy the best performance/Length/cost can on the market today.

I am going to put a suppressor on my 300 win mag. I am looking at the dead air nomad 30
The other one is the omega 36m . This will be my first suppressor, does anyone have any Experience with either one of these. Thank you Scott
I have the TI version. Freaking awesome. Love it. Shoot it on a 7 saum works very nice

Have the nomad lt and it's my first. I 2nd guessed my purchase the entire wait and thay all went out the window with the first shot. Turned my 6.5 into a .22 recoil wise and accuracy was spot on. Buying qd attachments for everything I can put it on. You will love it.