Dead Air go out of business?

Buzzsaw

OR just crappy customer service? I bought a 2A Armament Ultralight AR-15 with a 1/2-28 muzzle threads. I need their adapted to run my new Dead Air Nomad TI, direct thread.

I've found them online and at Dead Air's website, but they are out of stock. I emailed them as their phone message suggests for faster service, but I have received NO return call OR email. Pizzes me off.

I do have a correct adapter, but it is made by Silencerco to fit my Omega 30. I'm not sure if it will work or being another manufacturer.
Any suggestions? I want to stay with direct thread as I will move it around to different rifles.

damm cans in jail, so I can wait for the Dead Air if they are still in business.

OR just crappy customer service? I bought a 2A Armament Ultralight AR-15 with a 1/2-28 muzzle threads. I need their adapted to run my new Dead Air Nomad TI, direct thread.

I've found them online and at Dead Air's website, but they are out of stock. I emailed them as their phone message suggests for faster service, but I have received NO return call OR email. Pizzes me off.

I do have a correct adapter, but it is made by Silencerco to fit my Omega 30. I'm not sure if it will work or being another manufacturer.
Any suggestions? I want to stay with direct thread as I will move it around to different rifles.

damm cans in jail, so I can wait for the Dead Air if they are still in business.
They might have been at Western Hunt all last week. I am pretty sure we seen them there which means their sales staff could have been out of the office. I am not sure when you sent them an email or anything but figured I would throw it out there.

I know a regional sales rep and placed an order directly from them in December. They are in the process of moving their warehouse to UT and he told me expect 9 weeks before they'd ship

think im good. im going to use my Silencerco adapter. Although I did order one from Down Range to try it out.
Thanks

Last edited: