David Gentry QUITE MUZZLE BRAKE is he good ?

Kidcoltoutlaw,

I have never had anything done by him, But I have used Gentery Quiet brakes on many hunting rifles. They are good to go.

Headhunter

I live about 15 miles from David's shop in Belgrade and had him install his brake on my 300 Jarrett. Real nice guy. Told me they do brake work twice a month. So depending on when it arrives should be done in about 2 weeks. Really takes the bite out of the 200 grain SMK!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Mr. kidoutlaw,
I too have had the pleasure of doing business with the Gentrys. They installed a brake on a Win. M 70 HV in 220 swift. Very nice work. They also installed a custom aftermarket trigger.Their brake works good, as I can spot my hits(and misses
shocked.gif
) with my scope set at 18 power. They are also great guys who know their stuff and offer fair and reasonable prices. Give them a try, you won't be dissapointed
smile.gif

I've had David Gentry or actually Dennis put muzzle brakes on my Sako SS 75 .300 Win Mag. and my Win. 70 SS in .300 Rum.

They take the bite out of the 300 Rum and the Sako shoots like a .308.

Usually less than 2 week turn-a-round, depends on how you ship. For the extra 8 or 10 bucks have it returned 2od day.

Workmanship is faultless.

Dennis is going to re-barrel my model 70 when the season is over.

Nice people to deal with. When he said less than 2 weeks he delivered. Go with him, he's ok in my book.

JSweet.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.