Dave's Petition Announcement

Hunter

Dave\'s Petition Announcement

Oh no, I've just drank a couple of glasses of the stuff. I didn't know, there was no warning label. Where's Al Gore on this one? What about our grandchildren? I've been having a, well, discharge since drinking the stuff. I think I have to go back to the bathroom. This may be the end...

Re: Dave\'s Petition Announcement

You've got to be kidding me!

Now that's funny! I wish i could see the list of names of people who actualy signed it. I'd send each one a letter stating how sorry i was that they were so ignorant. hehehe

I mean it only took me reading it twice before it hit me what dihydrogen monoxide was. hehehehe

Ya know they ought to add oxygen monoxide to the list, I hear it's like a drug. Once someone starts breathing the stuff, they'll die if they ever stop! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well, you can go hunting without a sense of humor, but it won't happen without dihydrogen oxide. You won't get a whole lot of hydrostatic shock from your Matchkings without it either.

Just sign the petition. Do it for the children.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The petition announcement was placed here on 01 April 2007, we figured April First deserved a little something extra.

You all can wait until next year about this time for another important posting of some sort. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I found a lot of it in the particular brand of beer that I was drinking, fortunately after about 30 beers my body rejected the whole lot. It does leave you with a bad headache so be careful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Penn and Teller had college studens (female ones at that ) circulatining this patitionin in Vegas I beleive.

It has never ceaced to amaze me,to the extreme "whatever" a pereson will do just to HUMOR

This is my first post and I have to say I feel like we are a good group of guys. After lurking for weeeks I signed up---Dont know one of you----THIS IS BETTER THAN FAMILY!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Welcome aboard..........
thumb.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.