specter29

My 9 year old daughter finally got to shoot her first deer this year a nice basket 9 pointer. I know it's not long range at only 70 yards but we got another one hooked on wanting to learn to hunt and shoot :). I also got a nice 8 pointer, best part is she loves rubbing it in to dad that she got more points than me. Now all she talks about is going out to the range to learn to shoot farther and read wind and learn to track and stalk animal. I dont know if anything can make a dad prouder.

Also a big thanks to Copper Creek Ammo and Ryan Pierce for the self timing brake ( now she wants my 6.5x284)

20181118_162717.jpg 20181119_152902.jpg

My 9 year old daughter finally got to shoot her first deer this year a nice basket 9 pointer. I know it's not long range at only 70 yards but we got another one hooked on wanting to learn to hunt and shoot :). I also got a nice 8 pointer, best part is she loves rubbing it in to dad that she got more points than me. Now all she talks about is going out to the range to learn to shoot farther and read wind and learn to track and stalk animal. I dont know if anything can make a dad prouder.

Also a big thanks to Copper Creek Ammo and Ryan Pierce for the self timing brake ( now she wants my 6.5x284)

View attachment 110914 View attachment 110915
Awesome!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.