Daughter’s first bull

So Awesome!! The best times of my life have been hunting with my daughter, always fun to see the soft girly side of how cute things can be then they completely flip when they have a tag in their hand, they turn into assassins!!!
No kidding! I couldn't believe how relaxed she was before the shot. We were waiting for him to stop. She settled in on him in seconds and let er rip. She's a stone cold killer!

This is my daughter's 2021 WA Roosevelt bull. She got the full experience; the steep 4 mile hike in, the waiting for daylight in absolute crap weather while hunkered down in the timber, the excitement of seeing glowing elk hide across the canyon right at daylight, the outpouring of emotion when the bull drops in his tracks, the feeling of walking up to your first bull, the first time taking an elk apart in the field, the agonizing pack out, and finally the greatest feeling in the world...when the pack hits the tailgate.

She's killed a couple blacktails and was already hooked on hunting but after killing this bull, she's as obsessed as I am!
That's AWESOME!!! Especially the parts about the physical aspect and the appreciation for the entire experience. Good for you guys!

My daughter who was twelve last year decided she would try hunting halfway through the season. We went from a online crash coarse hunters safety, to shooting her first deer type rifle, to a 409 yard kill shot on a little whitetail buck in less then a week. Now she is my most devoted, serious hunting partner out of all her brothers. Seeing her take deer last year and again this year was better then any trophy I could ever take. She has a deep emotional respect for the animal and the process that's just an inspiration to watch.

Good for you dad for raising her right. You'll have those memories for the rest of your life.

I gotta say those coastal, dark antlers are just the coolest thing!