Darwin awards

Do click the arrows in the bottom right corner to watch this full screen first.

Would like to see the rest of the video. The vehicle must have been brunt up and what about the house.
I saw something similar back in the 80s. We were on a Causeway between two lakes. there was a Chevy Blaser loaded up in the back with thousands of high end fireworks. The persons shooting off the fireworks between the lakes left the back doors open on the Blaser. Well on of the rockets fell over and luck has it the rocket flew into the Blaser. It flew over the fireworks into the front seats. There was about 25 people next to the Blaser and just started scooping and throwing out the packages. Luckily they didn't blow up in the Blaser. Very Scary.

My good friend and like a second father that I hunted & Fished with for 50 years had a stupid son. Well this stupid son stole his reloading powder. Then the son and his other stupid friend tried making fireworks. The son's friend blew his had off. Real tragedy! Then the son's friend got a lawyers and tried to sue my good friend because it was his reloading powder. Never went to court.
Stupid people always blame someone else for their actions.
If you have firearms, ammo, reloading components and have stupid kids. Make sure you lock everything up!

I have a part time cleaning lady. I have a reloading room. Caught her moving the 8,000 primers to the tote with 15 lbs of powder. She called me "anal" Sent her the above video. She thinks that fireworks are different than gunpowder. Note to self, install new lock on the reloading room...
Did you count your primers? Check GB?😂

A guy I worked with had a very young son who, along with his friend, tried to make a fun explosive device that they saw on line. They used a 2 liter bottle and added some crushed up chlorine tablets from the pool. They added something ??? and shook it up and tossed it in the air. Nothing happened so they picked it up and brought it into the kitchen. All of a sudden it started to react. Faster than they could get away, it exploded! Chlorine gas and who-knows-what all over the place. Kids couldn't breathe and didn't know what to do but the neighbor heard the explosion and called out the troops. Kids go to the hospital and the bomb squad get called in. The kids were lucky and had no lasting ill effects when they got out of the hospital.

You just gotta watch them young boys!

A guy I worked with had a very young son who, along with his friend, tried to make a fun explosive device that they saw on line. They used a 2 liter bottle and added some crushed up chlorine tablets from the pool. They added something ??? and shook it up and tossed it in the air. Nothing happened so they picked it up and brought it into the kitchen. All of a sudden it started to react. Faster than they could get away, it exploded! Chlorine gas and who-knows-what all over the place. Kids couldn't breathe and didn't know what to do but the neighbor heard the explosion and called out the troops. Kids go to the hospital and the bomb squad get called in. The kids were lucky and had no lasting ill effects when they got out of the hospital.

You just gotta watch them young boys!
When I was very young I was the oldest child it was my responsibility to take care of our inground swimming pool . one day my sister had her friends over and they saw the pretty plastic swan floating around which contain chlorine tablets, when she lifted up the swan to explain she took a breath and breathed in chlorine gas started turning blue and passed out this was before the days of 911. I called the sheriffs department she spent two days in oxygen tent all is well now .

Did I miss the memo?? Is this a competition now? Is there a trophy for "Most stupid"?

Does it look like this?

View attachment 377189
Bet it looks more like this...

joe-biden-kamala-harris-*****-giggles.jpg