Darrell Holland's Long Range Shooting Video

I also have this video and enjoy watching it very much. I used some of Darrell's suggested technics to engage ground hogs in western PA out to 650 yards without a problem. Great video and I would love to own everyone of his videos.

Andrew

good stuff. I also have the coyote hunting video series which is very good. No dramatizations, just tons of straight talk and good info that you can apply directly. Shortly after watching the coyote series, I went to nevada and called in & killed my biggest coyote ever, in the dead of winter. I drive a chevy Z71 and in the bed of the pickup, this dog stretched all the way across the tailgate, from edge to edge. Somehow, we had two camera malfunctions, so the photos were never retained - AARGH!! No long range there. I called him in with pup squeals and shot at 45 paces with a 22-250 50gr Vmax. Total Chest explosion is the best way to describe this one. The next morning we went back and my buddy shot the female at over 200 yards with a 300 wsm. There is no such thing as "too much gun" for coyotes - this one was easy to find, just look for the tufts of fur all around...

I think I'll go back and watch that series again, and put the Holland LRH videos on my Christmas list too...

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.