Dana Design Frame Help, Ideas?

cowboyarcher

Hi All,

I recently acquired an older Dana Design K2 T1. I am looking for some input on pack adjustment and for a potential load sling.

In the following two pictures I am looking at pack adjustment. In the first, I assume this is as long as the pack can be adjusted for torso length?

And in the second, where are the lower end of these stays (the yellow wrapped portion) supposed to be adjusted? I presume they are designed to move some of the weight forward onto the more frontal portion of the hips?

2013-07-10

2013-07-10

In this photo, how would you think it might be possible to attach a load sling? The tapered portion at the bottom seems to complicate the issue. . . I am thinking a rectangular portion attached at the lower full width cross bar, slung low and attached at the lowest point, then folded back up to attach to one of the upper bars? If that makes sense?

2013-07-10

Thanks for any input guys and God bless you!

Adam

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.