• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Dallas Lane built 28 Nosler

CLP

I've debated selling this for a couple months now due to picking up a few more rifles so I thought I would see if there's any interest in it.

I purchased a combination of parts last spring and Dallas Lane (Lane Precision Rifles) put this together for me to use on a couple of hunts in the fall.

The parts used include:
Lone Peak Fuzion Ti with Alpine Port (Right Hand)
26" Proof Sendero 1:8.24" (Throated specifically for 195's)
McMillan Game Warden (Edge Fill)
PTG Bottom Metal
Wyatts Extended Box Mag
Timney Calvin Elite (adjustable)
Ti Muzzle Break

Outside the bottom metal, I really spared no expense on this build as I wanted something lightweight. This setup ended up at 7.2 pounds on my handheld scale.

I have posted a few pictures. More available upon request. There are a few marks here and there on the stock due to being strapped to my pack on a couple of mountain hunts in nasty terrain.

Dallas did all the load development for this rifle and it shoot absolutely lights out. I just went with a smaller more compact build for the majority of my hunting in the foreseeable future.

I'm asking $5,000 shipped to an FFL of your choice. I'm open to most forms of payment provided they net the same amount (Credit cards will need to run through Paypal).

I'll also part with the Nightforce 5-25 ATACR for $1950. There's a few marks on it as well but overall its in great shape.

Attachments

• IMG_2429.JPG
    IMG_2429.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 425
  • IMG_2430.JPG
    IMG_2430.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 391
  • IMG_2431.JPG
    IMG_2431.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 387
  • IMG_2432.JPG
    IMG_2432.JPG
    831.9 KB · Views: 371
Dallas sent me 14 once fired cases and I have shot the gun approximately 12 times so I would say 26 rounds give or take a couple that I'm potentially unaware of.

Weight with ATACR is 9.98 LBS

Attachments

• Nosler Weight w Scope.JPG
    Nosler Weight w Scope.JPG
    982.5 KB · Views: 67
I just bought one identical to this with just a different paint from Dallas. Amazing rifles.. I've owned 9 lane precisions. All tack drivers

Totally Agree! He built me another rifle that idled this one and its an hammer as well.

I'd also consider taking a 95mm Swarovski objective lens and/or an ATX eyepiece as a partial trade.