Daily News Letter

I have not received the Daily Newsletter since Monday, May 15. Was it issued this week or is the problem on my end?
I quit getting it again months ago I gave up trying to maintain trying to receive it guess it's not in the cards oh well. David

I too stopped getting them.....AGAIN! At the same time. I also quit getting ANY notifications of any kind from LRH period including followed threads, PMs, nothing. VERY annoying since I have several classified ads posted right now. I just keep checking in every so often to keep up.

I too stopped getting them.....AGAIN! At the same time. I also quit getting ANY notifications of any kind from LRH period including followed threads, PMs, nothing. VERY annoying since I have several classified ads posted right now. I just keep checking in every so often to keep up.
Same, I haven't received anything all week

I quit getting it again months ago I gave up trying to maintain trying to receive it guess it's not in the cards oh well. David
You marked it as spam, not much we can do as we honor your request.

Screenshot 2023-05-20 at 10.49.32 AM.png

As for everyone else, will look into this.

Chris must of been by accident I didn't realize that's what happened what can I do to remedy that nothing is going to my spam. David