Daddy's Little Princess Strikes Again!

bandit10-4

I'm one proud dad, once again! This bruiser stepped out this evening and my 9 year old dropped the hammer on him! This is her second buck and her first kill with the rifle I bought her for Christmas last year. The rifle that took this big boy down is a beatiful vintage Remington 660 in straight 6mm Rem, with a great little vari x 3X9 Leupold. The shot was a perfect one right through his neck and he didn't even take a step, he was dead where he stood! Here are a couple of pics I wanted to share with you guys.

IMG_3941.jpg
IMG_3946.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg
IMG_3947.jpg

Thank you for sharing! That is fantastic. Congratulations to your daughter and you. I know guys who have yet to see bucks of that caliber after decades of hunting.

Nice job. What a great Dad. I tried to get my daughter out to hunt when she was that age but never managed it. Got her as far as "Hunter Safety" and that was it. Too much other social activity she was more interested in. Consider yourself blessed.

Gordon

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.